YOUR Health CareMembership has benefits
Please click to access your Group Benefit Plan for the District of Saanich through Desjarsdins Insurance Brokers.
Here is the link to submit your claim with Desjarsdins Insurance Brokers. You will be redirected to their site.
Employee Assistance Program
Free of Charge and Confidential for Saanich employees
- Saanich has change Employee Assistance Service providers. Services are now provided by Desjardins.
- You and your family can benefit from up to 12 hours of confidential assistance and problem-solving services, in person, by phone or online, to help you overcome challenges and get back on track.
The support line number is 1-877-455 3561.
Please contact HR for more information.
As a member, you get…
- Financial assist during labour disputes
- Representation in workplace disputes
- Comprehensive and PAID Training for stewards and executive members
- Quarterly newsletters
- Zoom invites for membership meetings
Comprehensive support for employees and managers
You and your family can benefit from up to 12 hours of confidential assistance and problem-solving services, in person, by phone or online, to help you overcome challenges and get back on track. Call 1-877-455-3561,
- Up to 12 hours of counselling in person, by phone or online: personal, relationship or family problems, issues with addiction, problems at work, etc.
- Phone consultations: legal or financial problems, eldercare and childcare support.
- 3 hours of parenting support to help children plan and prepare for school.
Local Union Office
3301 Douglas St Unit 104,
Victoria, BC V8Z 3L2
Hours of operation